I already have a reasonable idea how the program should work.

When run, it will ask the user the number of dice required. (Value A)

Having established that value, the next INPUT shall be to determine the
type of dice in play. (Value B)

With those two values, I will either use the randomiser to roll the dice or
if I can be a little fancy (as someone mentioned the randomiser isn't very
random). I might have the computer wait for the user to tap the SPACEBAR or
RETURN key twice. And use the time gap between the two as a value to use in
the equation. (Value C)

I'm utter rubbish at math, so I might have to trouble someone for a little
help.

An additional option would be to roll multiple dice of different types. So
after inputting the value for one dice. The program asks the user if they'd
like to add another.