There is a 3-part cable kit that serves all 3 models, and a few different
types of 1-piece cables that support 100-only, 102-only, and 102 & 200.

The pics and descriptions on arcadeshopper are wrong, but he has all these
4 types of cable kits (unless some sold out by now), so ignore the site and
just specify by email which kind you want: 100, 102, 102/200, or
100/102/200.

You'll need a system disk too. There is a disk for 100 and a disk for 100 &
200. If you don't have a 200, don't get the 100/200 version of the disk. It
works but it requires a 200 to make fully correct and functional backups of
the 100/200 disk. Other than that, it supports all 3 models, so if you have
multiple machines including a 200, you can just get the 100/200 disk and
use it for everything. Just only use the 200 to make copies.

The problem is if you use a 100 or 102 to copy the 100/200 system disk, the
copy will only boot a 100 or 102, and won't boot a 200. In that case you
should delete the *.200 files from that backup and label the disk as 100.

You'll need some 360k double density disks too, NOT 1.2M.