Hey Tom,

The fix I just checked in only does simple quote detection with direct ASCII value save to the host. To implement something like a C style escape sequence feature, I would probably add two new Menu items for this. Something like "Save Escaped" or "Save C Style" and "Load Escaped", etc. That way it is clear what you are doing and doesn't break existing functionality.

One other bug I know of with VT's load and save features in ASCII mode: it doesn't work with PC-8201 emulation. The tokens are different, and so is the representation of floating point numbers. I recall when I added this feature (like maybe 16 years ago, litterally), I spent a couple of days trying to figure out the tokenization / detokenization for PC-8201, but never got there.

Ken

For something li