My understanding is that the NADSbox was superceded by dlplus and later
LaddieAlpha.

I created a recipe and software to use a Raspberry Pi 0, battery and display to
create something similar to a NADSbox (i.e. you just hook it up and it works
like a TPDD).  https://github.com/rlauzon54/pi-tpdd

But you can run LaddieAlpha on your own PC or mComm on your phone/tablet to do
the same thing.
--
Weblog: http://ronsapartment.blogspot.com/

TRS-80 Pocket Computer 2 - TRS-80 Pocket Computer 4 - TRS-80 Model 100/102 -
Tandy 1100FD - Tandy 1400LT - Commodore 64 - TRS-80 Model 4P
RC2014 (Mini and Pro) - Altair-Duino with TI Silent 700 - VT320
terminal/Raspberry Pi 0
Some people like to work on old cars.  But old computers are cheaper and don't
require a big garage.

Jun 4, 2020, 14:54 by copypeng...@zoho.com: