Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för Bert Put [b...@bellsouth.net]
Skickat: den 10 november 2020 18:04
Till: m...@bitchin100.com
Ämne: Re: [M100] wordstar 4 wants a z80

On 11/10/20 10:53 AM, Joshua O'Keefe wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2020, at 8:41 AM, Jonathan Yuen <jonathan.y...@slu.se> wrote:
>> my cpm emulator under Linux
>
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> What are you using for a CP/M emulator under Linux?  I haven't found one that
> worked well enough for me, especially with WordStar.

In case anyone is interested, I found a Wordstar clone at
http://wordtsar.ca/ that runs natively under linux.  Not fully
functional, he claims it's Alpha but has written some large books with
it, so it may be of interest to some here.

Cheers,    Bert
---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina
personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
<https://www.slu.se/om-slu/kontakta-slu/personuppgifter/>
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more
information on how this is done, click here
<https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/contact-slu/personal-data/>