This is pretty fantastic!  I got it to compile (Ubuntu 18.04) with some errors
just by removing -DPOSIX_TTY from the Makefile CFLAGS, and it does execute, but
unfortunately that's as far as I can get with it - both the getunix and putunix
utilities cause the emulator to segfault.  putunix gets as far as creating an
empty file in unix before the segfault, getunix doesn't end up creating
anything in CP/M (although it is able to access the unix filesystem, since it
gives the message ERROR1 if I specify a file that doesn't exist, but segfaults
if I specify a file which does exist).

I'd be curious to know whether the binary you just produced actually allows
getunix and putunix to work or not.  Without them it's not too useful.  (On a
lark, I also tried taking my REXCPM backup file and dropping it in place of the
emulator's A: virtual disk file but as I expected that didn't work so well -
DIR shows a few files I recognize from my M100 but it's all corrupt.)

        jim