Exactly, altering the drive tables of the Linux emulator should enable execution of an M100 CP/M image I would think. Conversely, massaging the image to suit what the emulator expects might be the way to go. You'd need to be conversant with "CP/M Alteration Guide" - it contains all info regarding Disk Partition Table, etc.

Philip