Från: M100 [m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com] för Joshua O'Keefe
[maj...@nachomountain.com]
Skickat: den 12 november 2020 17:26
Till: m...@bitchin100.com
Ämne: Re: [M100] CPM emulation

Since I asked the original question about CP/M emulation I thought I should
share what I had been using to prompt it:

This emulator has BDOS integration directly to the filesystem (no
getunix/putunix because it just sees the host directory):
https://github.com/jhallen/cpm

It seems to work well in some respects, but fail in others.  For example, I can
WINSTALL wordstar 3.3 and run it, but it crashes while saving -- but only if
the document is not a .BAK file.  Disabling backups doesn't fix this.  I can
run the WINSTALL equivalent for WordStar 4, but it dies early in the process.

Many other commands work just fine.  It also has a non-BDOS integration mode
that will use a disk image.  I have not tried it but since my problems all seem
to be around file access, it might work better.

In any case, this is another option for folks looking to get something set up
on the computer in order to work with their REXCPM.
---
När du skickar e-post till SLU så innebär detta att SLU behandlar dina
personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, klicka här
<https://www.slu.se/om-slu/kontakta-slu/personuppgifter/>
E-mailing SLU will result in SLU processing your personal data. For more
information on how this is done, click here
<https://www.slu.se/en/about-slu/contact-slu/personal-data/>