From: Steve Baker
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 11:57 AM
To: m...@bitchin100.com
Subject: Re: [M100] Retrobrighting. To do or not to do?

Greetings Scott — thanks for sharing, this is really helpful!

Just curious about the 30W choice for the UV setup; I see they offer a 50W pair
for $10 more and was wondering if the extra power would be too much? Perhaps
there’s a risk of overheating and that’s why 30W is recommended?

(Put another way, I’m looking to setup a rig like this in the next month or so
and wondered if 50W would damage the cases… just thought I’d check with you to
see if 30W was the correct way to go or if 50W would be fine too, etc.)

Again, thanks!
SB

--
Greetings from Steve Baker