On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 3:29 PM Eric LK <tr...@lefauve.org> wrote:

> John R. Hogerhuis wrote:
> > Also works on https://bitchin100.com/CloudT
>
> Cool :o)
>
> > I tried "Add URL" to skip a step downloading it, but it doesn't work
> > because of CORS setting on lefauve.org
>
> Thanks for the feedback John.
> I just fixed this, however it will only work with
> http://bitchin100.com/CloudT, not with httpS://bitchin100.com/CloudT
> (you'll get a "mixed content" error because lefauve.org doesn't
> support HTTPS).

Thanks!

> It took me a little while to understand how to use CloudT so here is a
> step by step:
> - Open http://bitchin100.com/CloudT
> - Click "Add URL" and load "http://lefauve.org/M100/Conways/GLIDER.DO";
> (it should appear at the bottom of the page)
> - Click "Add URL" and load "http://lefauve.org/M100/Conways/CONWA3.BA";
> - Click on the M100's screen and launch TEXT
> - When asked for a file to edit, enter "GLIDER"
> - Press F2 and enter "CAS:" (the file looks empty but if you scroll
> down you'll see a glider on the 3 bottom lines)
> - Press F8 to go back to menu
> - Launch BASIC
> - Type CLOAD
> - Type save"conwa3   (optional, but it will be easier if you want to
> launch it again)
> - Type run
> - Wait 15 seconds for the prompt to appear
> - Enter a number (i.e 150) for a random board, or "glider" to load the
> glider
> - If you want to restart, press "Ctrl+C" and type run again

Thanks, I'm sure that will help someone.

The basic concept is that CloudT always appends files you load to a
"cassette queue". I did this since the Model T has cassette device,
commands for saving/loading external files "built in". The emulation hooks
a few key spots in the ROM to redirect data flow since I don't really
simulate a cassette device.

> By the way, is there a way to increase clock speed in CloudT?

Not permanently... If you click the Turbo button it gives you a burst of
"max speed" for I think 30 seconds.

This was a weird design decision by me to "keep it real"... most of
the time. I should probably make it a toggle.

> Oh, and today is the day I found out the bitchin100.com's favicon is a
> Game of life's Glider (yep, I've been looking at it for a few years
> and only realized it today :o) )

:-)

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|