Brian is correct. The mComm manual is talking about two adapters that go on the
end of a standard DB9 usb to serial adapter. I mentioned the Cisco console
cable because I was able to find them cheap and cut off the rj45 end and
soldered it to the DB25 hood with the proper pinout. But like Brian said, there
are a couple different standards of those cables so make sure you line
everything up properly.

Kurt