Nice, Tom, you've found a bug. What's happening here is Zork III is using a BIOS routine that waits until a key is pressed. With that routine I neglected to implement IO byte checking (which is set by STAT), so that's why you have to press something on the M100 keyboard. I'll fix it in my next release.

Philip