And on cables: I use Amazon.

I have several cables in my kit, but the set I use most is just a standard
DE-9 serial port and a DE-9F to DB-25M null modem cable. That ends up being
pretty long, but that does let me position my 102 pretty far away from my
PC when I’m transferring files.

I also have a REX installed. That is super handy, as it lets me switch
between different application ROMs and save active memory off to flash
memory on the REX.  With that feature, I don’t need to go back to my PC
often, as it keeps the Tandy pretty self contained.

--
Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com