The two things I'd get right away are either a backpack drive or a
null-modem cable. LaddieAlpha is a great program for transferring files
from the PC, once you have TS-DOS installed on the 100.

The other must-have accessory, in my opinion, is the REX. After putting one
in my T-102, I don't know how I could use that computer without one. Its
biggest feature is the ability to swap out RAM to its flash storage, and
right behind that is the ROM storage. I can throw any M100/T102 ROM on
there that I want, and REX will not only let me switch out ROMs, but it can
even install the hooks automatically, so I don't need to remember the CALL
statement for every single module.

I think the current REX is the "REX#". Looking back through the mailing
list, you should be able to find the person making them.

Tom Wilson
wilso...@gmail.com
(619)940-6311