I remember from my "demoscene era times" that bmp decoding is actually quite
simple. It might be feasible to decode a BMP in plain basic on a T100/T200
imho. Le 2022-12-15 10:12, VANDEN BOSSCHE JAN <jan.vandenboss...@vivaqua.be> a
écrit : > > > > It might be difficult to code, but would a conversion to BMP
not be possible? Considering the never-changing nature of the Model T's screen
(240x64, monochrome) it shouldn't take too much place. Even if .BMP is a
wastefull standard, it would give an easy way to interchange screendumps and
logos to and from the Model T. > > > > > > >