Thank you!

I typed it in from GitHub. what I found is my Backpack is setup to reply
with dd/mm/yyyy.

However, Tandy BASIC appears to want the date in mm/dd/yyyy. The RTC.BA
program seems to assume the date will come back in the correct format.

Does the Backpack have a way to configure the output format?

In the meantime i altered the program and it works fine!

Best,
George