Hello (yes, I'm still alive, and still trying to get myself going again on the
MVT100 font optimization/beautification project...)

I just wanted to chime in here on the use of the MVT100 on the BCR port and my
experience.  It's *wonderful*.  It's a pretty easy mod inside the machine
(solder a single jumper wire) and it allows me to use my M100 simultaneously
with a serial line to a TPDD emulator and a (TTL) serial line to the MVT100 to
a VGA monitor.  The current version of MVT100 can be powered right off the BCR
port too (I modified my earlier version board for this, which again is an easy
single jumper wire mod).  I happen to use this a lot for Wordstar on CP/M but
it works just as well as the real DVI (imho) for Model T native software.  Huge
upside vs using the DVI is not having to have a huge box on one's desk, not
having to have the DVI hooks loaded and the various conflicts I understand this
creates, and not having to worry about being able to read DVI disks/images on a
PC because I'm loading/saving my files right to my Nextcloud via LaddieAlpha.

Being able to switch the TPDD emulator easily (ideally via a hotkey or escape
sequence sent over the serial port) to open a tty session on the host box so I
could use Linux from the Model T and VGA monitor would be icing.

        jim