On Wed, May 10, 2023, 9:26 AM Jim Anderson <jim.ander...@kpu.ca> wrote:

> Being able to switch the TPDD emulator easily (ideally via a hotkey or
> escape sequence sent over the serial port) to open a tty session on the
> host box so I could use Linux from the Model T and VGA monitor would be
> icing.

If you just want laddiealpha to exit...

I have a vague recollection I already added that. Try hitting space or
enter multiple times from telcom or hterm at 19200.

Reengaging tpdd would just be invoking the laddiealpha.exe again, I guess.

If you cannot get it to exit, let me know and I'll add something.

If laddiealpha needs to be getty there's more I would have to learn.

-- John.