I think that some syntax, while not throwing an error, will still need
to be fixed to work correctly on the Model 100. An example would be in
Line 6, containing the statement R1=RND(9). In some MS BASIC
implementations, like the Color Computer, this would return an integer
between 1 and 9. But the updated statement on the Model 100 would be
R1=INT(RND(1)*9)+1 to get the same 1-9 integer result.
I was going to load this up and get started, and then I saw that line
and decided it wasn't going to run right.
--Justin