I have patched up some of the bugs reported; note that the game is not
necessarily fully playable. As a port from a system with a larger screen, some
text may scroll off the screen. Also be aware that this isn't actually a very
good game; as I mention in the README, I only ported it because I didn't get a
chance to finish it as a 9 year-old, and the main port targets qb64, not the
M100. The intent is to make as pure a port as possible with as few invasive
changes as I can.

Hint: The TRS-80 Model I was an uppercase-only system. Your caps lock key is
going to get a workout unless you add a line of code to upcase the input.

Also hint: The first screen offers a suggestion on how to get help: "ORDERS
PLEASE"

The updated release is at:
<https://github.com/majick/cia-adventure/releases/tag/3.14.1980a>