Hi Patrizio,

It sounds like you are deploying a machine with BIOS on Legacy mode.

Such being the case, are you deploying to the correct disk? The BIOS will,
by default, boot for the configured device. So, you either to configure
your MAAS machine to install into such disk, or you need to change the
priority of disk to the one you are installing in the BIOS.

Note that this should be a problem with EFI provided that it is smart
enough to figure you which disk was installed.

--
Andres Rodriguez
Engineering Manager, MAAS