From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Tracy Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:41 PM
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: iPhone 4S; is it really worthwhile?

Hello Donal

Thank you for your interesting input. My inclination would be to avoid the
cutters actually because I am not a technical person with this sort of
thing. I don't think I would feel comfortable with that and although the
thing would be for Gordon I would feel responsible if it broke at all.

I'm going to chat with Lynne about it later as there are issues at work here
that I can't talk about on list which might affect the way we do this or
even if we do it at all.

Thank you

Tracy Thompson