> To answer your delete question you need to imagine   the mac curser. You hear
> the letter when you flick down after you switch to chars via the router. Now
> you hear the letter you want to get rid of  and you can swipe back up to the
> letter as it will repeat. Now you know you are on the letter. it's hard to
> explain but as a friend of mine says windows explains what it just walked
> over. mac  and in this case ios explains what it is about to walk over.

Take care

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marri...@gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125