Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the heads up.  I was cutting and pasting from old answer posts in
hopes of getting some coverage of how the insertion point material works for
Mike.  What I remembered is that Kevin explained the way that the  insertion
point and rotor works in the second part of the podcast.  It's hard to remember
this kind of coverage when you listened to these podcasts a year ago.

Mike will just have to make do with my verbal explanation (and yours) of how
the rotor and insertion point works, but that should be familiar to him from
using the Mac.

Esther