i am thinking of purchasing the i-phone 4 s sometime this year.
i think if i don't want to be penalised for upgrading, the earliest i can upgrade is august this year i think.
is the 4 s better at dealing with calls while running voiceover?
i don't know if this only happens with voiceover users or if it at all affects non voiceover users as well but the 4 is known for switching between earpiece and hands free speaker. apart from of course wearing a headset the only way of avoiding the problem on the 4 is to temporarily switch off voiceover by pressing the home button twice and then having to remember to do the same at the end of a call which is a bit of a nusance.
has this problem been addressed on the 4 s?
i tried to just disable wifi before calls only that didn't appear to work as a solution to the problem of me either speaking to someone or someone talking to me and parts of the call breaking up because of this switching between the earpiece and speaker when the phone isn't near your ear. as far as i am aware this doesn't happen to a non voiceover user from my experience of temporarily turning it off and someone who borrowed my phone to speak to their mother about an important avon order for work that they were in a hurry to put through because they didn't have access to the internet at the time.