Hahaha no I was amazed I was allowed on to the list mate!
So pleased your problem is resolved!
Look forwad to the off list contact!

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Michael Busboom
Sent: 07 February 2012 08:05
To: Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Using the iPhone 4S without earphones_

Wow, the list owners sure aren't very discriminating in terms of whom they
will allow on the list, are they! :) :)  Thanks for your thoughts, Terry,
and I shall contact you off-list.

In terms of technology, we've come a long way since the first Arkenstone
Readers, when I had the privilege of getting to know you.  Take care, and
thanks for your thoughts on the iPhone speaker/earphone issue.

Mike