Hello,

A couple of things if I may.

Could someone remind me about opening .zip folders and files on a Mac
i.e. is any special software required. The folder has been sent as an
email attachment.

The printer query is just trying to establish if the printer has stopped
working or not. It has been working and the only thing I can think of is
that it was unplugged and now looks not to be working. As there are two
USB ports, is it significant as to which one is used, appreciating that
perhaps it may be best to try and plug peripherals back into the same
ports. Any thoughts welcome.

Regards,

Roger.