Yeah?  I already attempted that method as well, and it didn't seem to work.

Sorry if I'm getting frustrating to you all. Maybe I should just drop the subject. I don't wanna give up on it, but I honest to god don't know anything left to try.

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions

Blog:
http://www.clgproductions.org

Podcast:
http://clgproductions.podhoster.com

E-mail:
ch...@clgproductions.com

IMessage/Facetime:
theblindmusic...@att.net

Windows Live Messenger:
ch...@blindperspectives.net

Twitter:
@gilland_chris

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.gilland

Skype:
twinklesfriend2007

Send me a fax from any standard fax machine:
704-697-2069

Google Voice: (Please use sparingly):
980-272-8570

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Noonan" <da...@familynoonan.net>