lol.
since tffp is tech actually my idea made sense. I'll also keep an eye on the
php thing as  Iv'e not been following this thread lol! Hehahaha. It got a bit
busy.

But just use preview to ulter the picture's size. you can even do this with
multiple photos as well but since I only needed to do this once I figured why
not.

There is a post on this list on how to do this.

Good luck.