From: "Diane Bomar" <bomon...@earthlink.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: iphone question.

Upgrading every time there is a new model and staying 4 generations behind
are not the only alternatives. How about purchasing a phone that Apple still
sells, and will readily accommodate the latest OS and planning to keep it
for several years In that way, you will not always be so far behind the
capabilities. If you only want a basic phone, that will support reading
ebooks and music, then there are several free phones out there. Even a basic
5s with 16GB and a two-year contract is $99!

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 22, 2014, at 8:52 PM, "michael's mail boxl"