Dear David and All, I have listened and followed to the letter, David's VO Utility Settings. I have double-checked by listening again to the first podcast and made the changes in Navagation, Commanders and Web. Quick Nav is turned on. I go to Safari and thought I could not replicate the BBC News page as I could not hear exactly what David was typing (David you might just send me off list the ERL so I can follow exactly) I nevertheless went to the BBC Home Page but when I press H for Heading, nothing happens. If however, I press Ctrl, Option and Command and H I can then move to a heading. Just to say again I did a check that quick nav was turned on by pressing the left and right arrow keys. This did at first turn it off and then I repeated the action to turn it on. Now where am I going wrong? Thanks in advance. If it helps I am using a Mac Book Air with Yosemity installed.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Griffith" <daj.griff...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:40 PM
Subject: [Mac-access]: Safari Podcast 7 Youtube

Safari Part 7 YouTube

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/jim2ys

Previous Podcasts

Using Safari on the Mac Part 6 -- Searching Basics, Google Search and Google Snapback.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/1ur8fz

UsingSafari on the Mac Part 5. Strategies for using and customising the Reading List.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/wmbw5w

Using Safari on the Mac Part 4. Flexible Web with Sweet spots and Reader commands.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/alr2yi

Using Safari on the Mac Part 3 Bookmarking part 2- Launching bookmarks and bookmarks folders from the Desktop / or the Dock.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/04aj3b

Blank URL document template to use if dragging and dropping does not work on your Mac to create bookmark shortcuts.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/gvj63a

Using Safari on the Mac Part 2 . Bookmarking Part 1 Bookmarking, organising bookmark folders and

and organising quick access to Favourite web sites through the Favourites bar keystrokes.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/fpye9z

Using Safari on the Mac Part 1 -- The pros and cons of Quick Nav and the Web rota.

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/qtftnl

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: