OK fine but I am surprised as the Oopen University are very accessability concious. I am not sure however, that I would agree in this particular instance as regularly I do not hear an initial click on most web pages that I have to sign in to so I would respectively suggest that it has something to do with voice over and sounds. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Griffith" <daj.griff...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: No Clicks When Inputting Password

This appears to vary from web page to web page so I suspect it relates not so much to Voiceover settings but the coding on the web pages.

David Griffith
On 28/10/2014 21:36, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
Hi All, I resolved to some extent some of my problems with the Mac but I had to input a Password and I did not get the clicks so I did not realise I was in the correct field, though I took a guess and I was right. Is there some setting I need to look at to ensure that the clicks happen? I get all other sounds OK.

Eleanor

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive:
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at:

[...]

the list website at: