OK, and were you able to find any of the stations that I mentioned?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: I'm not fully convinced that SnowflakeforMacisworthwhile.

The Genres view I was in and that’s the default view when the App starts for the first time, command with a number from 1 to for takes you to a different view though this might not be available in the Free version, I must keep reminding myself that I bought the Pro and you have the Free and their might be considerable differences between both perhaps?