--- Darren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<clip>
> 3) Did Gregg ever find a
> decent defrag program for XP? goodness its slow.

O&O Defrag (what an original name) from O&O Software.

http://www.oo-software.com/en/index.html

It still doesn't defrag _everything_ but it does a
better, faster job than the built in, stripped down
version of Diskkeeper, the full Diskkeeper, Norton
Utils, Power Defrag or any other defragger I've tried.

O&O, unlike those others, does not appear to use
anything from the built in defragger in 2000 or XP.
It can run either like a stand alone app or as a
"snap in" to the Computer Management console.

Are you running XP on FAT32 or NTFS? If you're using
FAT32, especially on your XP boot partition, switch it
to NTFS. Same goes for any drive or partition you're
using for the XP swap file.

It will be total Fandemonium, Summer 2005!
Check website for further info.
http://www.fandemonium.org