Gregg Eshelman wrote:

For the Apple card, search for PC Setup 2.0. It was
made freeware and was available from the company
site until it went offline. Now you have to find it
elsewhere on the Web.

You may still have luck with the internet archive?
pcSetup 2.1.7 for the apple card.is a 1.5mb bin which I can send if needed encoding for email will bloat it a fair bit. The reqired system files from 2.0 can also be sent, I dont think they require any special installation. Finally a floppy boot disk including the cdrom driver to make the install easy can be had from a few members, mugzie and myself can provide different images to do the same thing.
Just ask. :)

cheers