How do I jet this joystick to work with games?

I tried it with OS 9.1 on a 7300, had the Game
Sprockets extentions installed and a couple of the
games there are default configurations for.

It wouldn't work and it also would not let me edit
the configurations.

It will be total Fandemonium, Summer 2005!
Check website for further info.
http://www.fandemonium.org