Has anyone had this particular problem when playing games on a PC Compatibility Card?

If playing a game that requires the use of the keyboard to move around, occasionally it seems to get stuck moving left or right. On my P166 card, it seems to be fairly frequent. The only way to get it back to normal is to press Escape to the game's menu and wait a little bit, and sometimes that doesn't work.

I've been looking through my colleciton of games to try to finish ones that I never completed. I'm currently playing Tomb Raider I in Virtual PC 3 on a 9600/300 with 80MB set aside for the program and a Voodoo2 card. It plays very smoothly, but there is at least a 1-second delay between the action and the resulting sound. I'll be placing the DOS card in this one when I get the chance.