Hey folks, I'm running a small LAN in my home controlled by an SMC 4 port
wireless router.  I have my wife's ibook, by B&W, and an IBM Netvista P4
running XP Pro (SP2).  Just today when I tried to use IE on the IBM, the
home page didn't load and I got the error page instead.  My homepage is
Google so I thought that it not loading was kinda weird.  I then checked the
control panel for the network connection.  It showed that I there was a
connection.  I went on my B&W and I was able to access the IBM over the LAN
and transfer files to it.

The ibook and B&W were able to fully use the internet i.e. Surf, chat,
download, e-mail, etc.  The IBM keeps saying that it has a connection but
trying to use e-mail or IE keeps giving me error messages that it can't find
a server.  I thought that the last update on XP might have done something so
I erased the IBM and re-installed XP.  Again, I couldn't connect onto the
internet.  Is it possible that the built-in ethernet port has gone crazy?
Is it possible for the IBM to communicate to the computers on the LAN but
lose internet access?  Plz help!