Simple question hopefully, I have just received a 7-inch Cyrix 586 100MHz
Compatibility Card for my Power Macintosh 7200/120, which I bought off eBay
for just under $20 AUD or $14 USD. Very happy, I am playing all my old dos
games and running Windows 3.11. The problem is I have tried but can't setup
my network on the 586 side. I have a TCP/IP network with DCHP, works fine on
the Mac side. Any pointers would be great and I read somewhere that there
are problems running the same protocol on both sides. If so, could someone
explain the workaround clearer?

Thanks for the Help,
Ben Pazolli

P.S. I not sure if this list is still operating, there has been very little
activity and it hasn't made the transition to Google groups, if I don't
receive a response in a day or two, I will repost this question on PCI
PowerMacs.