--- Ben Pazolli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simple question hopefully, I have just received a
> 7-inch Cyrix 586 100MHz
> Compatibility Card for my Power Macintosh 7200/120,
> which I bought off eBay
> for just under $20 AUD or $14 USD. Very happy, I am
> playing all my old dos
> games and running Windows 3.11.

If it's an Apple card, find PCsetup2x. Some outfit
bought the software from Apple, then updated it for
newer Macs and Mac OS versions. There's Mac and
Windows parts to the software.

If it's an Orange Micro Orange PC card, you might
find software here.
http://www.vintagemacworld.com/omweb/softwareupdates.html

That's a bunch of links to archived orangemicro.com
pages on the web archive. A problem with that archive
is much of the time it doesn't have the downloads.
Sometimes it has incomplete or corrupted copies.

Another annoyance is the archive does not support
resuming, and it times out the downloads way too
soon for dialup connections. If it has the file and
if it's complete/not corrupted, and you have
broadband,
the web archive can be a treasure trove of old
software.

Somebody needs to collect all the software for all
of Orange Micro's hardware so it'll be available
for people to get.

Play Chess? Ask me about JETAN at Fandemonium! www.fandemonium.org
August (Fri) 4th, (Sat) 5th & (Sun) 6th, 2006
Make your own Jetan set. http://members.ispwest.com/gregg1/jetan/jetanmod.html