I suppose it's too much to ask to see an xCode project file for open
office. How can I run a debugger with this bad boy? I want to start
looking for sources and tracing the stack calls for a few issues on
the tracker. Not that I think I can actually solve any of these bugs,
but perhaps I can at least start to learn about how the source is
organized, and specifically how it interfaces with the MacOS X
environment.

Someone please point me in the right direction. I'm not afraid to read
a whole pile of documentation on HowTo but I need to make sure it's
current, and my searching usually turns up 5+ year old docs on how to
do something that's obsolete in this project. I'm working with the 320
line of code.

Thanks

Gallo~