On 06/04/10 23:57, Tim Schuermann wrote:
Hi Christian and list,

first of all: After one day of downloading and compiling it worked at last. :)
I used MacPorts (something I liked to avoid) and a modified version of the
script from Stephan Bergmann some posts ago. (*)

btw: Stephan, why are doing this:
mkdir OOo/pkgconfig
ln -s /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/glib-2.0.pc OOo/pkgconfig/
ln -s /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/libIDL-2.0.pc OOo/pkgconfig/
export PKG_CONFIG=/opt/local/bin/pkg-config \
 PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=$PWD/OOo/pkgconfig

Is this really necessary?

I used to have problems building module moz without that.

Why do you want to avoid MacPorts? The IMO good thing about it is that it is careful not to pollute your system (if you undo its modifications to PATH etc. in ~/.bashrc, which you should definitely do if you use it to build OOo).

-Stephan