Hi Christian,

> [x] OOo should continue to use system python, regardless of problems
> accessing pyuno from outside OOo
> [ ] OOo should use internal python, ship with its own copy of python
> (increases download size)
> [ ] I don't care - you should do a poll on the user-focused lists instead.

The only thing that could make me switch to internal python would be if it
really was easier for external scripts to successfully "import uno" (is it?) or
if one of the OOo supplied extensions (what do we have here?) needed a later
python version. In the early mac port times I was very much in favor of
minimizing external dependencies but if we don't gain anything then let's
rather reduce download size.

Kind regards,
Florian