If the pdf was saved with Illustrator editing preserved, you can open it in
Illustrator (I'd recommend CS or CS2), edit elements and re-save as pdf.
CS2 is nice in that it gives you several presets for PDF saving.

Ray White
Neff Packaging Solutions

                      RobK <laffmakr at iglou.com>

                      Sent by:                              To:      macgroup
at erdos.math.louisville.edu
                      owner-macgroup at erdos.math.lou         cc:

                      isville.edu                           Subject: Re:
MacGroup: Change PDF file

                      06/14/2006 10:51 AM

                      Please respond to macgroup

Preview will let you resave the document in a number of graphic formats.
Save it as a tiff, use your favorite image editor on it then use Preview to
resave it as a pdf file.

Photoshop 7 will open pdf files (maybe 6 also).

Profile wrote:
      Folks,

      Is there a program out there that will allow a PDF file to be loaded,
      corrected and then saved in the PDF format?  I typed in several
      different searches in Version Tracker and couldn't find anything,
      Google indicates there are programs that fit this bill, but once you
      add Mac to the search I didn't readily see what I needed.

      Many thanks,

      John R.
| The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will | be June 27 at
Pitt Academy, 6010 Preston Highway. | The LCS Web page is . | List posting
address: | List Web page: