I am trying to use two printers off of one computer via AirPort Extreme Base Station. Both printers will work when connected directly to by iMac Intel computer. My older (Epson) printer will work off the AirPort setup when connected directly yo the Base Station or via a hub. My new printer (Canon) will not work either of these ways.
Is my problem the fact that my hub is probably USB 1 and the Canon Printer is (I assume) USB 2. Which means I need a new hub. (I don't think this is my only problem since the Canon won't work when hooked up directly to the Base Station.) Or Do I not have something set correctly in one of the many and various utilities necessary to get things to work in this "wireless" age. I bet I have 50 feet or more of wires running back and forth across the back of desk. Thanks for any help you can send my way. Anne Cartwright
