Thanks, Ward. I have made an appointment at the genius bar Friday. After it
couldn't read the iMac or the Mini either, I tried setting it up without the
other computers. The next step is choosing a wireless network. This resulted
in a spinning beachball that still hasn't quit. I give up. See you Friday.