I have owned both Epson and HP injet printers, but only use them infrequently. I like my Brother HL- 5040 (a laser) much better for business and drawings where color is not required. Of the inkjet printers, both the Epson and HP work ok, but I would give Epson the edge because my HP vibrates too much when working. All that shaking back and fourth drives me up the wall, but the prints come out fine. It is a model called Photosmart, maybe three years old.

Neal Hammon