Neal,

 I have an old dot matrix Apple printer if you want it.
I'll have to look for it.
Neals got dibs but if anyone else wants it, its free.

Brian O'Neal

On Mar 17, 2010, at 3:25 PM, Neal Hammon wrote:

While on the subject of printers, I still have my old, little box type Mac SE,
that still runs pretty good, (but slow).

Back when I used this Mac SE, I had a dot-matrices printer, that I have long
since discarded. Is there any way I could hook up one of my existing printers
to work with this old Mac SE, just for kicks. I don't really need to do it, as
I have an old HP laser hooked up to an old Mac Performa, 6400/200. With this
set up, I can still read my old floppys; that is sometimes, if they are not too
old.

I like to look at some of the old houses I designed, that never got built.

Neal Hammon