We had a disussion about Shazam a couple weeks ago, they have made some changes
with their recent updates of telling us what the song is we are listening to.

NOW you get 5 free tags a month, $3.95 a year for unlimited or $5.95 for
lifetime.  Wasn't too hard a decision unless I won't make it more than another
year.

I also don't mind paying, these guys spend time and effort programming and then
running the database that feeds us the info. we want.

Also, now if the iPhone is plugged into an electrical plug in the car a
dialogue comes up saying that that it senses you are in a car and wants to know
if you want to use auto mode. (Something like that).

Since I had never seen it before I said yes. Now when it does a tag it doesn't
take you to the tag showing you what it is, rather you get a huge checkmark
showing success.  I guess this is safer and quicker so you could then tag
another.

When you look at your tags later they are there.  Not a bad feature.

John