I know which is the Apple key; the command keys.

However it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I realized that the two
command keys one on each side of the space bar) had the same function. I was
assuming that one replaced the open apple key and the other the closed apple
key. Duh!

And thanks Ed for the information on stopping a song in iTunes.

Anne Cartwright